Tickets & Hospitality
Where the Queen’s Plate began, enjoy a day of sunshine, horse racing, entertainment, fine Anthonij Rupert wines, L'Ormarins Brut, local food vendors and beautiful people.
SATURDAY, 8TH JANUARY 2022
At R350 your ticket will include:
- Access to the horse racing and course from 12:00 – 21:00
- Access to purchase from wine bars, bars and food concessionaires
- Access to the LQP Best Dressed Lady, Best Dressed Man and Best Hat competition
- Access to car displays by the Franschhoek Motor Museum
- Access to the LQP after party from 19:00 – 21:00
- Tote facilities available
- Parking on the in-field at Kenilworth Racecourse, guests are urged to use taxi services which will be present on the day
- All guests must park, or be dropped off and collected on the inner field at Kenilworth Racecourse, off Wetton Road. There are no pedestrian entrances or other drop off zones anywhere else at the course and ticketing will only happen on the inner field
- Tickets for the 2022 event will be available on Computicket
R350 per head
VACCINATION CERTIFICATES WILL BE CHECKED ON ENTRY.
NO MASK, NO ENTRY.